Sunday, September 2, 2012

Vegan Mexican Pizza

Hello all!  Once again I took a little too much time off so I decided it was high time I post again.  This time around I decided to tackle a Mexican style pizza.

What I used:
Whole wheat flour tortillas
Tomato paste
Jalepeno
Red bell pepper
Blackbeans
Red onions
Tomato
Avocado
Cilantro
Nutritional yeast
Garlic powder
Chili powder
Daiya cheese

I started with two whole wheat flour tortillas, sprinkled some Daiya Cheese in between them and then loaded all the toppings except tomatoes, avocado and cilantro.  I put it in the oven at 350ºF for about 12 minutes and then added those last three ingredients.  Some may like there tomatoes heated with everything else but I always prefer my raw along with the avocado and cilantro.
Enjoy amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment